meta data voor deze pagina
Structure of the website
Wat Can you find on the website?
On the left side of the sidebar you will find the navigation buttons. If you click on start you will get the following drop down menu:
- Home: is the homepage.
- Biography : this is set up chronologically and by means of tags (attributes) you can get summaries per country, Alfred's plants, his Christmas decorations, per decade or just the story of his life.
- Anecdotes : for the moment here are some anecdotes of the immediate family included.
- Products : among others, the glass catalog. Here you get an overview sorted by color, size, type, date or by references. Note: this is not all available right from the beginning as a lot of work needs to be done to collect and to check the data.
- Request for help: there are a lot of pictures of which it is not known where they were taken or who is in the picture. That is why we ask for your help. Thank you in advance.
- Blog : do you have comments, questions or suggestions please do not hesitate to write these down in the Blog tab. Pictures, documents or film can be uploaded here as well. If it fails just send them via email by clicking on the email button in the sidebar.
- About: provides technical information about the website.
Buttons: in the lefthand sidebar you will find a number of buttons. So you can:
- Clicking on the AJEKO icon will take you to the page with the Language selection.
- Bio shortcut to the main page of the biography.
- Link to Facebook and the AJEKO page where you can register yourself to keep posted of new developments.
- Email. If you don't like to make some remarks on the website via the Blog tab, you can always send an email.
- Frequently asked questions you will find under the faq button.
- You will find info about new items and updates under the i button.
It is possible that no result is returned by clicking an item. This will systematically decrease as the site grows. We have given preference to launch the website now because it will take months (or maybe years) to finish the job. We hope we still can reach as many as possible former employees, customers, suppliers or friends of Alfred.